The recording of today's webinar, "Publishing a Genealogy E-Book" by Thomas MacEntee is now available to view at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com for free for a limited time.
After years of genealogy research, are you ready to share your work with family, friends and the general public? Consider converting your manuscript to various e-book platforms. In this session you'll learn the various e-book types, the best ways to convert a manuscript, how to create a book cover, and even how to market your e-book to the genealogy community and beyond. Participants will learn how to convert a manuscript to various e-book formats including PDF, Amazon Kindle and more. In addition, we'll cover how to market your genealogy e-book using social media and other platforms.
View the Recording at FamilyTreeWebinars.com
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 23 minute recording of "Publishing a Genealogy E-Book" is now available to view in our webinar library for free for a limited time. Or watch it at your convenience with an annual or monthly webinar membership.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 437 classes, 610 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 2,001 pages)
- On-demand access to the live webinars' chat logs
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Access to register for bonus members-only webinars
- Ability to view which webinars you are registered for
- Use of the playlist, resume watching, and jump-to features
- Annual membership: $49.95/year
- Monthly membership: $9.95/month
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
- Civil Law Notaries - Using Notarial Records to Build a Family History by Melanie D. Holtz, CG. November 15. Hosted by the Board for Certification of Genealogists.
- Dating Family Photographs by Jane Neff Rollins. November 16.
- Nature & Nurture - Family History for Adoptees by Janet Hovorka and Amy Slade. November 18.
- Multi-Media Story Telling by Devin Ashby. November 30.
- Becoming a Genealogy Detective by Sharon Atkins. December 7.
- From the Heartland - Utilizing Online Resources in Midwest Research by Luana Darby. December 14.
- Tracing Your European Ancestors by Julie Goucher. December 16.
- No, no, Nanette! What negative evidence is... and isn't by Judy Russell, JD, CG, CGL. December 20. Hosted by the Board for Certification of Genealogists.
- An Introduction to BillionGraves by Garth Fitzner. December 21.
See you online!